Sunday, August 14, 2011

Snippets: Sharing excitement


Snippets from my correspondence with other women

SUBMITTED BY SWISSMISS ON AUGUST 11, 2011 - 4:25PM.

Hello fellow Ladies,

I am so excited to be part of this. I have been listening to about 35 of Katherine and Claire's past interviews with all of these amazing, wise female guest speakers. Listening to these audios has assisted me greatly in gaining a wider context about the "transition" I went and still am going through. It has been of great insight to listen to the wisdom of these mature women, and to learn from their experiences, as I did not have any other resources at my disposal to compare my experiences to.

In addition they assisted me greatly in finding the vocabulary of what I could not verbalize prior. Also, I got to realize that I'm not alone with what seemed confusing, conflicting feelings at times in my life, and that the drive for "bursting my windows" was the start of my Ego-Dis-Identification process as I was (and probably still am) transitioning into the next developmental stage of my life, namely developing a sense of self that comes from an internal space (I call it soul, or my authentic self), versus navigating life solely from my egoic space.

I'm doing this course with two other girlfriends. None of us is able to participate in the live sessions, so we all are very much looking forward to the recorded audio of session 1 :-)

Tatjana

No comments:

Post a Comment