Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New Strategies for Seniors & Creatives






















Hi - it's Tatjana. 

Empowering our Seniors. Strategies for Creatives.

These are the focus for today's post. But before I get going, my hubby and I just got back from a quick trip to Switzerland and Austria, where we briefly visited my mom, my relatives and friends. It has been 3 years since I last saw everyone. Considering that life tends to be busy and that there is never a good time to go, we spontaneously decided to fly to my native country and say "gruezi". We had a great time, and now I'm back in full swing with all of my varies involvements and initiatives to "better the world". So, this month I wanted to bring your attention to a few events that are taking place this upcoming week:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


• Wednesday, June 25th, 6 - 8pm at Mar Vista Public Library:


  • Are you a senior concerned about independent living?
  • Are you worried about health and safety and living alone?
  • Are you living of a fixed or restricted income and feel anxious about your financial future?
  • Are you physically restricted and overwhelmed maintaining your home?
  • Are you adult children worried about your aging parents?

Join Sherri Akers and I and tell us your story, thoughts, fears, desires, and needs, and help us generate the data for our city leaders and community councils to redefine independent living and empower our seniors to age in place!

FREE event!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


• Fri & Sat, June 27th & 28th in Santa Monica:


  • Are you a graphic designer?
  • Are you a product designer?
  • Are you a creative director?
  • Are you a design agency principal / owner?
  • Or are you a creative that wants to start your own business?
Learn strategic planning specifically designed for the creative at the CORE Strategy Bootcamp For Creatives, presented and lead by Jose Caballer from The Skool andChris Do from Blind!

Special Discount for you!
  • I'm able to offer you a $250 discount off the Regular Price
  • Use this discount code: Tatjana1
  • To redeem this offer use my affiliation link here

There are only a few tickets left!

You will learn the same strategic foundation Jose has been teaching me over the last 2 years to turn visions & ideas into objective roadmaps which I chose to manifest into events, services and products such as the MERGE! MOVE! and FORGE! Women's conference series, the SkoolMeetUp for Women, the KNOW YOURSELF 7-week workshop series for Women (and Teenage Girls), the Senior Roommate Housing Project, and UX & Design workshops I facilitate for clients who want to merge and translate purpose, vision, culture and customer engagement into their brand and website designs.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So, lot's going on this week. I hope to see you at one or the other event, or perhaps all 3 off them!

- Tatjana

P.S. Photo from our trip in Austria! The Upside Down House. We were all tremendously noxious after we got out. So much for alignment and Feng Shui.

P.P.S. Interesting & inspirational reads:
_____________________________
Tatjana Luethi 
User-Centric, Design Background, Facilitator, Host
_____________________________
My Blog: Poverty Alleviation Through Entrepreneurship
MERGE!MOVE! and FORGE! Women's Conferences 2013
_____________________________

To receive my newsletter, sign-up here


No comments:

Post a Comment