I'm excited to announce that Lina Shanklin and I will be teaching another 1-day workshop on April 27th:
Breaking Through Your Inner Glass Ceiling!
West L.A. - April 27th! 9am - 6pm
INSPIRATION + TRANSFORMATION + FUN
WHO IS THIS FOR?
● Women who are unfullfilled in their current career
● Women who feel their career is not going anywhere
● Women who want to create a life of meaning and purpose
● Women who want to embrace their own unique gifts and talents
● Women who see themselves making a profound contribution to our community and our society
WHAT WE'LL COVER:
How to identify your natural gifts, talents and abilities not only for personal fulfillment and satisfaction, but also as a means to make a profound contribution to our community and society through our life and our careers.
WHAT WE’LL DO:
● Breaking through your own inner glass ceiling.
● Free yourself from the blocks and fears that have held you back.
● Create clarity around your potentials and capacities
● Define your real sense of self, value and how much you matter
● Define your vision for creating a meaningful and purpose-driven career while making your biggest contribution to our community and society.
Pictures from our last workshop March 30th and April 6th, 2013:
We snacked, we worked, we had breakthroughs, we created friendships! Join the community!
For details and to purchase ticket click here: